Endemic to Indonesia. The natural habitat of these birds is subtropical or tropical humid lowland forests.
The species has been designated NT by the IUCN. Its well-being is threatened by the possibility of habitat loss.
Previously, the species Edolisoma dispar was included in the genus Coracina and was known under the binomial name Coracina dispar. In English, the species is called Kai cicadabird in honor of the Kay Islands, this group is part of the Moluccas.
ÇORABIN watch online videos in excellent quality and without.
Haim, Corey Roller Rocky Roller Roller Lilac-breasted Roller Edolisoma dispar Bengal Roller Mountain Next Login Settings. Member: 1Goldberg2 Wi ki.ru with comments. Haym, Corey Roller Crayfish Crayfish Roller Lilac-breasted Roller Edolisoma dispar Bengal Roller Mountain. List of endangered bird species. What is a List. Edolisoma mindanense Endangered species Edolisoma nesiotis Vulnerable Pycnonotus dispar Vulnerable Pycnonotus snouckaerti Vulnerable.
Çorəyi. watch online videos in excellent quality and without.
Grub Eater Masked shrike grub Edolisoma dispar Coraline meaning Ground beetles subfamily Corbin Carabineros. Atlapetes tricolor Edolisoma dispar Xolmis salinarum Upucerthia dumetaria Upucerthia saturatior Upucerthia validirostris Uropsalis lyra Red-eyed.
Pino is an online logic game based on tactics and strategy. This is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration of attention, teaches you to solve assigned tasks, plan your actions and think logically. It doesn't matter how many chips you have, the main thing is how they are placed!
Lycaena dispar (Haworth, 1802) = Papilio dispar Haworth, 1802 = Thersamonia dispar = Thersamolycaena dispar = Thersamonolycaena dispar = Papilio hippothoe Esper, 1778.
Unpaired chervonets, unpaired many-eyed
Regions of Russia
#one. Kaliningrad, # 4. European Northwest, # 6. European North East, # 7. European South Taiga, # 8. European Central, # 9. European Central Black Earth, # 10. Sredne-Volzhsky, # 11. Volgo-Donsky, # 12. Nizhnevolzhsky, # 13. West Caucasian, # 14. East Caucasian, # 16. Middle Ural, # 17. South Ural, # 19. Sredneobsky, # 20. South-West Siberian, # 22. Krasnoyarsk, # 23. Pre-Altai, # 24. Gorno-Altai, # 25. Tuvinsky, # 26. Prebaikal, # 27. Pribaikalsky, # 28. Zabaikalsky, # 31. South Yakutsk, # 36. Sredne-Amursky, # 37. Nizhne-Amursky, # 40. Seaside.
Life time of the larva
Features of appearance and differences from similar species
- A large ducat, the length of the front wing of which reaches 2 cm. Males with a fiery red upper wing, females are noticeably darker, with black dots on the front and a solid black field on the hind wings. Known f. batava Obth. with 1 black dot on the front and a characteristic black border on the hind wings - from the Netherlands, f. rutilus Werneburg, 1864 with characteristics typical of the species - from the southeast of Central Europe. ... Peter Khramov.
- Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bulgaria, Great Britain, Hungary, Germany, Greece, Denmark, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, USSR - European part, Turkey - European part, Finland, France, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Estonia, Yugoslavia. ... Peter Khramov.
- Regions of the Russian Federation: Volga-Don, East Caucasian, Gorno-Altai, European North-East, European North-West, European Central Black Earth, European Central, European South Taiga, Transbaikal, West Caucasian, Kaliningrad, Krasnoyarsk, Nizhne- Amur, Nizhnevolzhsky, Predaltaisky, Cisbaikalsky, Pribaikalsky, Primorsky, Sredne-Amurskiy, Sredne-Volzhskiy, Sredne-Uralskiy, Sredneobskiy, Tuva, South-West Siberian, South Uralskiy, South Yakutskiy. ... Peter Khramov.
- Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, British Isles, Hungary, Germany, Greece (mainland), Denmark (mainland), Spain (mainland), Italy (mainland), Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Netherlands , Poland, Russia, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey (European part), Ukraine, Finland, France (mainland), Croatia, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Sweden, Estonia, Yugoslavia. ... Peter Khramov.
- The range of the species as a whole is Central and Southern Europe. ... Peter Khramov.
Additional information on the stage of the imago
- Habitat: swamps and wet, floodplain meadows, but can also appear in dry fields with alfalfa or clover. ... Peter Khramov.
Forage plants or other objects
- Rumex hydrolapathum, Rumex crispus, Rumex aquaticus. ... Peter Khramov.
- Sorrel. ... Peter Khramov.
Additional information about the larva
- The caterpillar stage in the unpaired poly-eyed can last from two weeks to several months. ... Peter Khramov.
Subspecies Lycaena dispar
- L. d. antinigrescens Lempke, 1954.
- L. d. aurata Leech, 1887.
- L. d. batavus Oberthür, 1923.
- L. d. burdigalensis Lucas, 1913.
- L. d. carueli Le Moult, 1945.
- L. d. centralitaliae Verity, 1946.
- L. d. centroelongata Lempke, 1954.
- L. d. dahurica (Graeser, 1888).
- L. d. decolorata Beuret, 1954.
- L. d. depuncta Beuret, 1954.
- L. d. dispar.
- L. d. extincta Müller, 1920.
- L. d. festiva (Krulikovsky, 1909).
- L. d. gronieri Bernardi, 1963.
- L. d. hippothoe Schiffermüller, 1775.
- L. d. hungarica Szabó, 1956.
- L. d. ignita Lempke, 1954.
- L. d. infraparvipuncta Lempke, 1954.
- L. d. italiae Verity, 1946.
- L. d. latefasciata Lempke, 1954.
- L. d. ornata Lempke, 1954.
- L. d. postdisconulla Lempke, 1954.
- L. d. postnigricosta Lempke, 1954.
- L. d. ramaini Le Moult, 1946.
- L. d. rutila (Werneburg, 1864).
- L. d. rutilus Werneburg, 1864.
- L. d. supradiscoelongata Lempke, 1954.
Worked on the material
Primary addition of the view: Peter Khramov.
Formalization of the main features: Petr Khramov, Sergey Kotov.
Formalization of color signs: Peter Khramov.
- O. Karsholt, J. Razowski (eds.), 1996. The Lepidoptera of Europe: a distributional checklist
- Catalog of Lepidoptera of Russia. Ed. S. Yu. Sineva. SPb., M .: KMK Scientific Publishing Association, 2008
- de Jong, Y.S.D.M. (ed.) (2011) Fauna Europaea version 2.4 (faunaeur.org)
- Moths and Butterflies of Europe and North Africa (leps.it), 2012
- Lepidoptera.ru (Insecta.pro previous version / old version of Insecta.pro)
- Anatoly Kuzmin, personal message